Our Mission: "HDL is an adaptable resource that enriches the community in the pursuit of knowledge."
One Library Card
Have you ever wished you could visit a library near where you work or where you vacation with your current library card? Well, we are very excited to inform you that you can now do just that. Not only will you be able to checkout items from these libraries, but you will also be able to return your items and resolve overdue and lost items.
Here is a list of our current participating libraries (look for additional libraries in the future):
- Coleman Area Library
- Gladwin County District Library
- Harrison District Library
- Pere Marquette District Library
- Public Libraries of Saginaw
- St. Charles District Library
The list of participating libraries above can be clicked on to be redirected to their websites.
If you have any questions regarding your expanded borrowing privileges, please feel free to speak with someone at one of the participating libraries or visit/call your home library.
- Your home library is your current library.
- Visiting library is a participating library.
- When placing a hold on an item, you will now notice all the participating libraries as a pickup location. Make sure you select the location where you plan on picking up the item, not your home library.
- Some collections (i.e., new items) will not be available to place a hold via the library catalog, but if the item is available, you can visit the participating library and check it out there.
- You will be able to return your items at any participating library.
- You will NOT be able to renew your library patrons accounts at the visiting library. You must return to your home library to do so.
We hope you enjoy your new and convenient way to leverage both your current library and the other participating libraries.