Our Mission: "HDL is an adaptable resource that enriches the community in the pursuit of knowledge."
The Harrison District Library board will hold a Regular Board Meeting Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 9:30am. Due to the worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic this meeting will be conducted remotely.
Click Here or Meeting Access & Agenda
HDL is OPEN
Masks ARE REQUIRED when visiting the library
* Library & Curbside Service hours will be Mon: 9am - 6pm, Tues through Friday 9am-4pm, Sat: 9am - 1pm
* Book returns must be done in the drop boxes
* Copy, fax, print and scan services will all be available
* Public Computer Access will be avaible with a 1 hour time limit
* Curbside service/Locker pickup will be available